Run a comp
Competition ends: 01 January 2016
Promote Your Business – Online Marketing
Running an online competition is a fantastic way to promote your business online.
We can help your businesses grow a legitimate database of potential customers who are interested in your products.
There is no charge involved with this service. The only requirement is that you supply a prize with a value over $100. (The bigger and better the prize the faster your list will grow).
We recommend running regular competitions to ensure the continual growth of your database – many clients end up with lists well over 10,000 contacts after a year.
How it works:
- You supply a prize and we list it on our website under “Exclusive Competitions” – your listing can feature as much information / images / links as you choose
- The prize is promoted on our website as well in our weekly newsletter which goes out to thousands of viewers every week
- Viewers who are interested in winning your product fill out the associated entry form, which captures their information for your database
- When the competition ends you are automatically sent a list of contacts, allowing you to choose a winner
- Once a substantial database has formed, you can then use this to send targeted emails promoting your brand, products or specials
- We can either do this for you OR
- We can provide you with the collected list so you can do it yourself
- We can also design professional looking templates for your mail outs. Visit www.customcontent.co.nz for a full range of design services.
- If you have a physical store we have a complimentary printing service, that allows you to easily customise your own flyers to hand out in-store. View an example here.
- You can also have the competition embedded into your own website.
If you would like to run a competition, please email me the details and provide an image of the prize.
We are a non-profit organisation, any revenue we make from advertising we put towards fabulous new prizes for our viewers.
The Team @ Win Now
Oh no, looks like this competition has expired. Check out some of our other comps here.