Terms & Conditions
Competitions run by Win Now
The terms & conditions below apply to competitions where Win Now is providing the prize.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over who register. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences when the entry form is loaded on the website and closes at 5:00pm on the day the competition expires (listed on entry form) ("Promotional Period"). All times throughout the terms and conditions will be based on Sydney local time, which will be either AEDST or AEST, depending upon the date.
- To enter, the entrant must during the Promotional Period complete the steps indicated on the competition page.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit of one entry per eligible entrant.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- When the competition is a game of skill. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the question. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner of the major prize will be notified by email. The Promoter reserves the right to select reserves based on merit and use them in the event the original individual selected to win the major prize are deemed ineligible or do not claim their prize by the required time.
- The winner of the major prize must claim their prize, in accordance with the instructions provided, within 28 days of the date the email notification is sent by Promoter, otherwise their right to the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to award the unclaimed major prize to another entrant, but is under no obligation to do so.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Win Now reserves the right to terminate any promotion without notice at any time.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The winner will be notified by email within 10 working days of being drawn.
- Entry is consent to receive the Win Now newsletters.
- The winners acknowledge that Win Now accepts no responsibility or liability for any harm, damage or illness or injury, which may occur as a result of the winners winning the prize, and the winner accepts and uses the prize at his or her own risk.
- The winners acknowledge that Win Now accepts no responsibility or liability for any prizes being sent to incorrect postal addresses.
- Entry is consent to be added to the email mailing list for the competition promotion company for future promotions or emails.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Facebook (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Facebook (including their respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting the major prize, the winner (or if under 18 years of age, their parent or guardian on their behalf) must sign and return in the time required by the Promoter any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to companies it has engaged to assist it in conducting the promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms & conditions
- In most cases Win Now simply runs the online competition collection and takes no responsibility for the prizes on offer. If there is a problem with the competition you will need to contact the company who is providing the prize itself.
- Win Now takes no responsibility for any 3rd party offers listed on the website. Please contact the 3rd parties directly if you have any queries.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you either enter a competition on Win Now or join-up as a subscriber, we need to know your name, e-mail address, and address. This allows us to keep you informed of what is happening on Win Now via our weekly Newsletter. We also need this information to so we can notify you of the of any competition that you have won. You can unsubscribe from the weekly newsletter or any email we send, at any time. You can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the report or email us at info@WinNow.co.nz . We ask you to confirm you contact details in an email, in the case of winning a competition. When we offer contests and promotions, or join with other companies to do so, customers who choose to participate in those contests and promotions may receive promotional emails informing from these companies. That information may then be used by us and by any company offering the contest or promotion to notify winners.
How does Win Now protect customer information? When you either enter a competition on Win Now or join to be a subscriber, the contest or promotion company running the competition may also use the information supplied. This information is not sold to a 3rd party.
Unsubscribing: Is easy simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any mailout. Warning: This will also remove you from any exclusive competitions you have entered on the site.
Will Win Now disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Win Now does not sell information to 3rd parties. If you subscribe through the join section, then you will receive the Newsletter and/or any promotional information that we think will be of interest to you. If you do enter a competition, then you may receive information from the contest promotion company who is running the competition.
What about links to other websites and services?
The Win Now website may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies before visiting the websites. We have no responsibility for linked websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
By entering a competition on Win Now or joining to be a subscriber, you consent to the receiving of the weekly Newsletter, any promotional emails that we think will be of interest, or emails from the company whose competition you entered.
Tell us what you think we welcome your questions and comments. Please send e-mails to email@example.com